At TRACQS, we know how difficult it can be for your organisation to find and retain staff.
We also understand that your business may face staffing needs that require immediate action.
That’s why our Community Development Program (CDP) recruitment services have been specifically designed to help address your staffing needs while helping to create new jobs within the remote labour market across the Western Tablelands region of Far North Queensland.
Our collaborative approach allows us to work with training providers, community organisations and employers like you to connect with our CDP candidates who are engaged and ready to work.
We provide you with a dedicated consultant to manage your end-to-end recruitment needs. More importantly, our service is free of charge, allowing you to spend your much-needed capital on other business priorities.
How our team will work with you
- We provide you with access to a diverse and wide range of candidates who are engaged and ready to work through CDP
- We’ll review your eligibility for a range of government wage subsidies or incentives your business may be eligible for
- Your dedicated consultant will provide you with an expert update of the local jobs market
- Once you’ve secured your candidate, we provide you with post-placement support for up to 26 weeks
We want to ensure your new starter has a smooth transition to employment with minimal disruption to your business.
Our post-placement support offers up to 26 weeks of additional assistance for you and your new starter to feel confident in their job.
Post-placement support includes:
- Additional training to suit business requirements
- Mediation or mentoring to ensure communication and confidence for you and your new starter
- Provision of uniforms, work-related equipment and clothing
- Covering the cost of licenses, certificates and tickets required for employment
Did you know?
Your business may be eligible for a range of employer incentives where possible.
Phone 1800 430 779 to speak with our Job Placement Team or send us a message below.