From the team at TRACQS, we hope you had a very Happy New Year and we look forward to again helping and assisting you in 2021 through a range of services across the community.
Following the resumption of Community Development Program (CDP) and Work for the Dole (WfD) activities on January 5, 2021 our team are here to ensure we deliver sustainable employment outcomes for you by:
- Strengthening your skills
- Addressing barriers
- Contributing to your communities through a range of flexible work-like activities.
We currently have a range of activities on offer for CDP participants to kick-start 2021 which includes:
- Photography & digital media
- Trade skills
- Traditional arts & craft
- Small business & entrepreneurship
- Computer & digital literacy skills
- Horticulture, nursery, and land revegetation
- Driver license training for L and P Plates
- Food preparation
Our team of Employment Consultants and Activity Supervisors are also available to assist and guide you through working with you on your pathway to employment as well as honing your skills through these practical activities across your community.
Call 1800 430 779 to speak to our team today so we can also:
- Update your Job Plan.
- Discuss various current vacancies with local employers across the community
- Connect you to seasonal work opportunities through Harvest Trail Services.